Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sorry Guys!


OMG guys I am sooo sorry I haven't been on. I went on vacation for two weeks up in the middle of the forest in Maine. So there was no internet, however I am done and ready to blog again! I recently have been watching Bethany Mota's Youtube Videos! She is amazing! Here is my list of things I have been obsessing over:

~Fashion~

Combat Boots
Leather jackets
Ripped skinny jeans
Crochet crop tops
Neon cropped sweaters
Bomber Jacket
~Hair and Makeup~

Fishtail (yes, Bethany taught me :D)
Mulberry Colored lips (experimenting for fall)
Natural three tone eyeshadow
Pastel nailpolish
Chinese staircase braid
Bohemian hair
Bold red lips (still luvin them!)
BB cream (traveling essential!)
White Eyeliner

PS. I might do a thrift shopping haul video on Youtube! (more details coming!)

xoxox-Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment